Lonely Planet Usa's National Parks (Travel Guide) (Paperback)
Lonely Planet: The world's number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet's USA's National Parks is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Catch the country's 'first sunrise' from the top of Cadillac Mountain in Acadia, take the drive of your life on the Going-to-the-Sun Road in Glacier, and climb the otherworldly rocks of Joshua Tree - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of USA's National Parks and begin your journey now
Inside Lonely Planet's USA's National Parks:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Covers 59 parks in the USA including Acadia, Everglades, Glacier, Grand Canyon, Great Smoky Mountains & Shenandoah, Joshua Tree & Death Valley, Olympic & Mount Rainier, Rocky Mountain, Yellowstone & Grand Teton, Yosemite, Zion & Bryce Canyon, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's USA's National Parks is our most comprehensive guide to the USA's national parks, and is perfect for discovering both popular and offbeat experiences.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveler since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travelers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveler's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
*Source: Nielsen BookScan: Australia, UK, USA, 5/2016-4/2017