DK Eyewitness Caribbean (Travel Guide) (Paperback)
Whether you want to join the world's biggest street party in Trinidad, cruise around the Virgin Islands or admire Havana's yesteryear architecture, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that the Caribbean has to offer.
The Caribbean conjures up images of white-sand beaches shaded by palms and lapped by crystal seas. But these immensely varied islands offer so much more - from rainforest hikes to colonial-era sights, creole flavours to reggae rhythms.
Our regularly updated guide brings the Caribbean to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed information on all the must-see sights, inspiring photography, and our trademark illustrations.
- our pick of the Caribbean's must-sees, top experiences, and hidden gems
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop and stay
- detailed maps and walks which make navigating the region easy
- easy-to-follow itineraries
- expert advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- color-coded chapters to every part of the Caribbean, from Cuba to the Cayman Islands, Jamaica to Barbados
- our new lightweight format, so you can take it with you wherever you go
Just visiting Cuba? Try our DK Eyewitness Cuba.
"Known… for its four-color maps, photos and illustrations, the [DK] Eyewitness Guides are extremely user-friendly for travelers who want their information delivered in a concise, visual way." — Chicago Tribune
"The best option… Color photos, maps, and diagrams bring the place to life." — The Philadelphia Inquirer